Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just some photos...

Here are some photos that I thought I would share with y'all.

D

First, July 8th; the test. This is a picture of test #2, which pretty much confirmed what test #1 told us.



I bought the digital kind, because I wanted to be sure. Those "meh, not sure if it's blue or not" and "sheeez, the line is fady-like, honey" tests are just not gonna cut it. As the commercial says, "The most expensive thing you'll ever pee on."










This is the Chinchilla Belly. I was going to draw something everyday, but then when out time was cut short, I voted it out. Plus, I wasn't quite sure what the markers would do to my kid. That would be grounds for prison time if it made her come out zebra-striped.







Before we headed to the store, she had to water her flowers, So I snapped some pictures. She's really showing now. Shocking, isn't it? This kid has grown so fast... Those of you who saw us not long ago in May will probably poop yourselves. Perhaps you should take the laptop to the bathroom.












Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Oh; we've got the basics prepared for the coming kid. I bought a bad mutha of a car seat (which is still in the box in case we get one of those super mega stroller/carseat 5000 thingys) the other day, and we have fresh drawers to bring her home in (for the kid and Carrie). We're putting the emergency bag together tonight so we're ready on that end.
One other must-have piece of parenting technology has been acquired. Last night, Carrie's manager cut us an incredible deal on a end-of-model camcorder. It's one of those with the built in hard drive, which means I can record, at minimum, 10 hours of video. What this means is more video on my blogs and a ton of AFV moments. I can pull it straight to the computer and burn to DVD. Awesome; just freakin' awesome.
Blessings and love to you all,
D

No comments: